Perform monitoring and site management work to ensure that sites are conducting the study(ies) and reporting study data as required by the study protocol, applicable regulations and guidelines, and sponsor requirements.
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with the contracted scope of work and Good Clinical Practice.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plans in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support the start-up phase.
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) of site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator’s Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting the development of the project subject recruitment plan on a per-site basis.
- If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to an executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree Degree in a scientific discipline or health care preferred. Req
- Requires at least 2 years of the year of on-site monitoring experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Good knowledge of, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
- i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in-company training.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time and financial management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iqvia.com.