Website TFS HealthScience - Contract Research Organization EMEA
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Strategic Resourcing Solution team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Medical Director who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Medical Director to work home based, office based or in a hybrid function. You can decide which suits you best. We look forward to receiving your application!
The Medical Director:
- Provides Medical and Safety monitoring on projects
- Provides expert advice and detailed clinical development strategies for allocated project, including protocol development, study design, investigator brochure development, regulatory strategy and submission, and study execution strategies.
- Liaises with both internal and external experts, as needed, to serve the best interest of the client and produce high quality clinical development programs and other deliverables.
- Board certification or equivalent in the relevant medical specialty.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a medical department in clinical development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 5 years of clinical experience.
- Previous experience of working in a CRO environment is a plus.
- Ideally experienced within Pediatric Oncology
- Expertise and know-how
- Expert level of knowledge in the main field of interest and/or assigned therapeutic area, together with a thorough working knowledge in pharmaceutical medicine or medical device fields, clinical development, GCP and regulations pertinent to clinical research.
- Good business acumen within the CRO and drug development environment.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Leave Package
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme